1. Procrastination – this is most often the number 1 reason you’re not getting anywhere. Putting off starting your fitness journey only means you’re going to have to wait longer to get to your destination.
2. Lack of awareness – if you don’t know what you need to do to achieve the results you want, how will you achieve them?
3. Inconsistency – training or exercising and eating a diet to support your goals every now and then is not going to get you anywhere. Consistency is key, and the more consistent you are, the sooner you will see the results you want.
4. Quick fix, fad diets – these will get you nowhere, fast! You may see ‘results’ in the short term with these faddy diets, but you will most likely only have lost water, not body fat, and sooner or later, you will give up on the diet and be back at square one.
5. Lack of accountability – without someone there to kick your arse when you’re slacking, you can, and probably will talk yourself out of working out, and will probably talk yourself into having a cheeky takeaway.
Do you want to achieve your fitness goals this year?
Check out my testimonials page to read some success stories from my clients
I'm now taking on new clients for February. If you want to lose weight, build strength and gain confidence drop me a message now and tell me about your goal.